Saturday 5 September 2015

Well, it's been a manic few weeks. Daddy's Girl, the first of the Jill Bennett trilogy is up and running on Kindle and Smashwords and I've been pleased with the reception and sales. The paperback is almost ready for printing and I'm really looking forward to holding the first copy in my hands.
The second in the trilogy, Come Softly To Me, will soon be up on Kindle and Smashwords. I'm just getting the cover finalised by Laura Shinn a fantastic designer and great to work with,
Working hard now on writing the third in the trilogy, The One Nine Seven Murders. That will complete the introductory trilogy on Jill Bennett but I have plans for regular novellas to feature more adventures of this 1960's police officer. No mobiles, no internet, no computers, just good old fashioned detective work and, of course, her "copper's nose".

No comments:

Post a Comment